Do You Know the Current Status of Your Indoor Air Quality?
This has been a topic of discussion since the EPA named indoor air pollution as a top five environmental public health risk. Without a properly functioning air purifier, the air you breathe inside your home could be the most polluted. Poor indoor air quality can lead to allergies, asthma and other respiratory conditions. At Vitt Heating and Cooling we take the quality of the air you and your family breathe very serious. This is why we offer installation for custom whole home air purifier systems designed to increase the quality of the air you breathe.
5 Alarming Facts on Why You Should Consider an Air Cleaner
- Only one cubic foot of air inside a home can contain up to 30 million indoor air pollutants. That equates to over one hundred times the amount of air pollutants found in a cubic foot of air outside. Poor air quality has linked to over ninety percent of respiratory problems!
- Have you ever noticed dust pollen throughout your home? Over 40,000 dust mites can form in just a single ounce of dust. Dust is a leading cause of asthma.
- Even if you are good about cleaning, indoor contaminants are commonly not visible. In fact, a study done by AirAdvice estimated that only about 15% of indoor air pollutants can be seen by the naked eye.
- Dusting and vacuuming can actually lead to an increase in particulate concentration.
- Humans and pets are not the only ones effected by indoor air pollution. Electronics, appliances and furniture can be damaged or negatively effected by poor indoor air quality.
Home Air Purifier System Installation Experts
The Team at Vitt Heating and Cooling are trained to assess the current status of a home’s air quality. This method provides our customers with a customized solution to help increase the quality of the air you breathe by combating pollutants that have made their way into your home. We start by evaluating the status of your air duct system. If your air ducts have not been cleaned for some time, we may recommend having your ducts cleaned before our team installs your new electronic air cleaner. We also check on items such as your furnace filters, power supply, and status of any other air filtration system that might have been previously installed at any other point in time. We then ask our customers a variety of different questions to gather information in order to help craft the perfect, most cost effective air quality solution.
Common Questions We Ask Customers Considering Air Purifier Systems
- Is there an individual room you are concerned about?
- Do you have any pets? If so, do they live in the house?
- Do you smoke inside your home?
- Are there any family members currently living in the home with asthma or allergies?
- What is your current power supply for your heating and cooling system?
Air Purifier Benefits
There are many benefits to increasing the quality of your air with a whole home air purifier. With advances in smart technology, consumers now have a variety of different options on how to combat indoor contaminants on their terms.
Many new air purification systems now are compatible with wifi thermostats. This allows consumers to not only program their thermostat to best protect their home, but also assess and manage their home’s air. All from a smartphone app.
Almost every air cleaner is considered a high efficiency HVAC product. The upfront costs are very reasonable, along with monthly energy costs and maintenance.
Variety of Brands
Many of the top names in HVAC offer air filtration products. Vitt Heating and Cooling installs, services, repairs and maintenance’s a variety of different air purification systems such as:
- Air Scrubber Plus
Your New Home Air Purifier is One Call Away
Our goal at Vitt is simple. We want to increase the overall health of the air your family breathes. Air cleaners are often part of a new system installation, but as we have conversations with our customers on the importance of indoor air quality, we are noticing more and more requesting us to install them when conducting simple repairs on their HVAC systems. If you are interested in learning more about how an air purifier can enhance your home’s air quality, call Vitt today at .