Vitt Heating and Cooling is the Leader in St Louis Furnace Installation
Call Today and Receive a Free Quote on a Furnace Installation in the St Louis Area
Purchasing a furnace can be a very difficult task. With the average life expectancy of a furnace in St Louis being 15-20 years old, you may only have to purchase a new furnace once or twice throughout the life of your home. Working with a professional in furnace installation can save you hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars throughout the life of your furnace system.
Vitt Specializes American Standard St Louis Furnace Installation
- Providing the highest standard of customer service based on surveys provided by American Standard
- Up to date product knowledge on all American Standard HVAC products
Things to Keep In Mind When Considering Furnace Installation in St Louis Homes
Do Not Get Overwhelmed with Different Options When Considering St Louis Furnace Installation
- Know the square footage of the area you are going to be consistently heating.
- Try and research the SEER ratings system and how high efficiency can help lower your energy bills.
- Understand what type of furnaces are available to you. St Louis furnace installation can be tricky as some homes do not have access to natural gas.
- Consider how long you plan to be in your current home.
Benefits of Considering St Louis Furnace Installation
- Newer high efficient furnaces are estimated to use up to 30% less fuel than older models
- The operating noise on newer model furnaces are much quieter than older models
- Tax credits are often available for newer high efficiency furnace models
Furnace Replacement Rebates
Furnace replacement rebates, tax credits, and incentives change from year to year. When working with a furnace replacement company, make sure to be informed of all the current furnace replacement rebates and how they can benefit you financially. Vitt Heating and Cooling stays up to date on all current incentives to make sure we save our customers as much money on their furnace replacement and reduce their overall furnace replacement cost.
If you are considering an American Standard furnace installation for your St Louis home, make sure to give Vitt a call at (314)351-5580.