Vitt has been the name St Louis heating and cooling customers have come to trust since 1954. Vitt Heating and Cooling is a licensed Furnace Repair, Furnace Installation, AC Repair, and HVAC Company Proudly Servicing the St Louis area.
St Louis Heating and Cooling
Our licensed St Louis heating and cooling technicians are experts in the latest HVAC technology. This includes the installation of Energy Star certified products to help keep your home heating and cooling system running as efficient as possible. St Louis residential customers can depend on Vitt Heating and Cooling when it comes to showing up on time and providing high quality work. We strive to be the number one choice for affordable air conditioning repair, maintenance, and installation solution in the St. Louis area. If you are in the market for any St Louis heating and cooling service, make sure to give Vitt a call at (314)351-5580.
St Louis Heating and Cooling Services Include:
- All major Air Conditioning and Furnace Brands Serviced
- Air quality testing
- All services provided by a state licensed and registered, professional technician
- Preventative maintenance and service consultation
- Gas inspections
- Installation of energy efficient furnaces and air conditioners
When Hiring a St Louis Heating and Cooling Company, here are some tips for Choosing the Right Fit:
- Get familiar with your system. Educate yourself on the brand of furnace or air conditioning unit you currently have in your home. This will better help you assess the symptoms your system may be experiencing to communicate to the technician.
- When researching potential St Louis heating and cooling companies, first make sure they are licensed and meet all insurance requirements.
- Check the companies reviews. Do not be afraid to ask for a customer reference. You can access such reviews through the Better Business Bureau or Angie’s List.
- Research available rebates your local energy companies, such as Ameren, could be providing for energy efficient systems.
- If you are in the market for a replacement system, your service technician should be asking you a variety of questions focused on the size of your home, the level of insulation, and the efficiency of your windows. These questions are critical in suggesting the most energy efficient system for your home’s specific needs.
- When receiving estimates, ask for a breakdown and description of each itemization. It is crucial that you are informed on exactly what you are purchasing.
- Overall, try and ask all the questions before the job is started, not after. This will help protect you in the long run.
Vitt continues to strive to be the first choice residents call for all of their St Louis heating and cooling needs. Our pledge to 100% customer satisfaction has been a pillar of our business model dating back to the beginning of our company in 1954. If you are in the market for anything St Louis heating and cooling related, make sure to give Vitt Heating & Cooling a call today at (314)351-5580.